- Include a cover letter or email to introduce yourself and who will be living at the property. You can email this to the Property Manager or upload it in our application form.
- Ensure all sections are fully completed with correct contact numbers and names for your references.
- Tell your references we will be calling!
- If you are self-employed supply your accountants’ number so we can call to confirm the rent is affordable.
- If you haven’t rented before and are a homeowner you could include the contact details of your Real Estate agent who has sold your current property.
- Get all adult tenants to fill in applications – we require one application per adult who will be living at the property.
- If you have any pets draw up a biography for your pet. Include a photo their name, age, if they have been de-sexed and what they do during the day.
All applications are looked at and processed within 48 hours of receipt. If you are the successful, we ask you sign the tenancy agreement within 24 hours so we can let other applicants know the status of their application.