- Approx Floor Area: 139 sqm
- Land Size: 330 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Other (Heatpump)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heatpump, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Separate Hobs, Separate Oven, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Garage Door Opener x 1
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The open plan living and kitchen flows out to a sun filled courtyard which is fully fenced and perfect for relaxation or entertainment.
Three double sized bedrooms, the master has a walk in robe and ensuite. The home is double glazed, along with a heat pump to keep you warm and cosy for those winter months. Double internal access garaging for your car and life's little extras.
This home makes life a lot easier for all those busy professionals and small families as it is built with easy care maintenance in mind.
Situated in a great location. So close to our beautiful Port Hills for walking and biking, the vibrant Colombo shopping mall, cafes & bars!! Handy to CPIT and our new city. "To love is to own", call us now to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.