- Land Size: 650 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2001
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted heating, Electric, Other (Heatpump (ducted))
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heatpump (ducted), Waste disposal, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Fridge, Freezer, 6 x Atlantic Wall heater, 2 x Bathroom heater, Supertub, Washing Machine, Dryer, Clothesline, Outdoor Lighting, Security Lighting, Smoke Alarm. Includes all furniture "as viewed"
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 6: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Black "massaging" chair in living room
About this listing
534a Ferry Rd - 6 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home on 650m2 freehold title.
534b & 534c Ferry Road - 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large lounge, 2 offices and double garage on combined 1995m2 freehold grounds (in two titles).
Ideal for community groups, short term accommodation providers, student accommodation, extended families or residential care. Immediate possession is available and the homes are being sold complete with all existing furniture, so this may be the perfect solution to your short term housing needs for staff, students or extended family.
Tucked away in a rear setting, adjoining Woolston Park, the situation is very private. Longterm value is further underpinned by the ever increasing popularity of the area; walking distance to Woolston shops, close to schools & transport networks and equidistant to the central city and Ferrymead.
A rare opportunity for astute buyers - buy one or both, each home is to be auctioned separately.