- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property Type: Unit
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
The garden is easily maintained, at the back of the property is a garden shed for storage. The property is fenced so your children and pets will be safe.
This home is ideal for first home buyers, those who are downsizing or for an investment opportunity.
Located across the road is the Shortland Street Reserve, it is a short drive to Pak n Save Wainoni, and Eastgate Mall. This must be sold, call now to view.
AUCTION: Thursday 30 April 2015 from 2:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.