- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1974
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Cedar and Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Decramastic
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Bathroom Heater
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Storage Room Under Stairs)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This surprisingly spacious 170sqm townhouse needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
An enormous living room opens to the north-facing bricked courtyard and the separate open plan kitchen/dining room leads to a private established rear garden.
With two double bedrooms, the main having a walk-in wardrobe, a good sized bathroom and two toilets (one up, one down) there's also the added bonus of a large separate laundry with potential to convert into office/small bedroom.
Add in the double garage with internal access and a quiet fully-fenced site with options to add value, this is the perfect property for first home buyers, working couples, retirees or investors.
OPEN HOMES: Sat & Sun 2.00-2.30pm, Thurs 12.30-1.00pm or by appointment
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.