- Approx Floor Area: 160 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: tba), Off street
- Construction: Brick and Wood
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Steel
- Insulation: some form of insulation, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Heat pump, Night Store x 1, Cooktop (electric), Garage Door Opener, Washing Line (Laundry), Alarm (No pin code), Wall Heater in lounge, Double oven built in, Fridge, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Roof space storage)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private, Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved)
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Wooden)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
* Sunny 4 bedroom home in sought after location in good school zones.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and a second separate bathroom.
* A private garden for the kids.
* Internal access double garage.
* Off street parking.
* $$$ to pass on to purchasers.
* Immediate possession!
AUCTION: Thursday 9th July 2015 from 1:00pm. Harcourts Grenadier, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.