- Approx Floor Area: 188 sqm
- Land Size: 330 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Off Street parking, Internal access, Double lock-up
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heatpump)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains, Heated Towel Rail, Rangehood, Upright Stove, Roman Blinds, Heatpump, Garage Door Opener, Remotes x2 for Garage Door, Dishwasher, Alarm, Waste master, Heated Towel Rails X 2, Extractor Fans x 2
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This 188m2, fully double glazed home has recently updated with new carpet throughout, a fresh coat of paint, all ready for the coming summer and Christmas season!
3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets, well landscaped, good size sunny garden and fully fenced for the kids. Open plan kitchen and dining with underfloor heating and a separate private lounge that flows out to the sunny BBQ decking area.
Don't miss this opportunity because my vendors is keen to meet the current market!
EQC settled, LIM and Titles are available.
AUCTION: Thursday 19th November 2015 from 1:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.