- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 291 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Flooring: Vinyl and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Alarm, Heatpump, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Bathroom Heater, Extractor Fan, Supertub, Clothesline, Security Lighting.
- Kitchen: Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 135
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Business/commercial operators will see the site with its massive development potential and the bonus of holding income whilst you plan your new building, but if you're not looking at the return on investment angle, you may be looking for your first home in a central location with the bonus of brilliant underlying zoning add on!
Previously rented at $350pw the home includes two bedrooms, separate lounge with heatpump and an updated kitchen, the lounge could be a third office space for business set up.
The freehold 291m2 grounds have TC2 zoning together with their Business 4 designation - secure fully fenced grounds and ample off street parking round out the list of benefits.We consider this a great opportunity for investors, tradies and small businesses looking for an extremely affordable base or a first home buyer looking for a 'bonus' on their first property.
We are selling with vacant possession, so all these alternatives are yours to consider if you are the lucky buyer on (or before) auction day.