- Approx Floor Area: 70 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Double glazing in Sunroom retrofit, Timber
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heatpump)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, Bathroom Heater, Panel Heater (tile), Heat Transfer System
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
After twenty-two years of happiness our vendor has loved living in this delightful, light filled unit, but the time has come to move on. Giving you the opportunity to purchase in a sought after location.
From the beautifully manicured gardens to the immaculate interior this will steal your heart.
The unit consists of a separate lounge with heat pump, which will warm through to the open plan kitchen/dining area. One large double bedroom and a sunroom currently being used as a second bedroom. A well-appointed large bathroom with a bath and plenty of storage throughout the home will surely delight. Single car garage, amazing vegetable garden.
Please note the EQC repairs are still to be completed. Call now to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.