- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 561 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Stonechip, Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heated Towel Rail, Dishwasher, 1 x Tile Heater in bedroom
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 1 x cylinder
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The open-plan kitchen/dining/living is spacious and bathed in sunshine. The three double bedrooms are all light and bright. There is an added bonus of new carpet throughout the home. All EQC work has been completed.
The fully fenced section, large enough for children & pets to roam and play in safety. A new concrete driveway leads to a functional backyard area with a single garage and plenty of space for off street parking.
The home is situated in a popular suburb packed with local amenities and shopping options. Also just a short drive away from Addington, Riccarton and the CBD.
This home will not last long on the market so we advise you to make a private appointment to view or join us at an open home, this home is for genuine sale.
AUCTION: Thursday 3 December 2015 from 1:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.