- Approx Floor Area: 125 sqm
- Land Size: 450 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property Type: House, Home & income
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Other (Kitchen area polished) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump x 2)
- Property Features: Other (Security System (not working))
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Garden Shed x 1, Heated Towel Rail x 1, Heat Pump x 2
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Studio)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This property offers 4 double bedrooms plus a sleepout, on an easy-care section. It has to be SOLD!
Previously drawing $555 per week rental.
This property offers a spacious open plan living area, perfectly positioned to get plenty of sun, with 2 heat pumps to keep you warm all year round. A ranch slider leads to an entertainment deck, which is perfect for summer BBQs and a fully fenced easy care private courtyard.
The master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The second bathroom has shower and bath.
A separate toilet and laundry. Plus the added bonus of a permitted sleepout, which can be easily turned into a fifth bedroom, a studio, workshop, home office, or simply more space for storage.
Quiet, peaceful street and great neighbourhood. Close to parks, schools, shops and Northlands Mall.
There is still potential to make it a better home!
Visit the open home this weekend and see for yourselves.
It has to be SOLD!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.