- Land Size: 6909 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open, Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Log Burner, Range hood, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Hobs, House has a water filter system (kitchen tap).
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Mud Room)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Bore
- Plantings: Easy care
- Paddocks: 3
- Fencing: Yes
- General: Leeston Primary, Ellesmere College
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Bore, Tank (size: 2 inch Bore & Pump)
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A generous sized and well-presented Summerhill stone home encompasses all your family needs. The large open plan kitchen-dining-living space benefits from an adequate sized workable kitchen, which is neutral in colour and has ample cupboard space. A spacious separate lounge, sliding doors from both living spaces open out to large deck and outdoor entertaining area. This provides the perfect place for summer BBQ's and entertaining late into the summer evenings.
There is a log burner for heating the open plan living areas. The three large bedrooms are most favourable in size in addition the master has its own dressing area. A recently upgraded family sized bathroom comprising of a separate shower, bath and vanity. Other recent upgrades are gas hot water, new carpet and drapes throughout.
The land size of 6909sqm consists of an easy care garden along with an area to play tennis. There are two large paddocks for livestock and a fenced area for your pony.
With Doyleston and Leeston townships just a few minutes down the road this residence could be your chance to experience the lifestyle you've been waiting for! With an abundance of options that are practical and attainable there is a lot on offer to make this way of life your reality. Call now to view. New G.V $550,000.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.