- Land Size: 742 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster and Schist
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heatpump, Nitestore)
- Property Features: Vacuum system, Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Alarm, Heated Towel Rail x 1, Wall Oven, Gas Hobs, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dryer, Fridge / Freezer, Supertub, Heatpump, HRV, Auto Garage Door x Two Remotes, Nitestore Heater, Wooden Outdoor Furniture (Table 2x Bench Seats) BBQ, Dishwasher, Large Gas Bottles x 2, Internal Vacuum System, 2 x Bathroom heaters.
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Study Nook Upstairs)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Three living rooms provide open, interconnected, social spaces bathed in natural light giving flexibility families crave, as well as sheltered outdoor entertaining areas which are sure to prove a favourite for family and friends alike.
Four generously proportioned bedrooms are complemented by two bathrooms. As you walk along the hallway there is a single bedroom (with a built in robe) that looks upon the garden. Also a guest toilet and well-appointed separate laundry. The spacious master bedroom is at the end of the hall giving you your own private space away from the other bedrooms, this is complemented by a walk-in-robe and gorgeous ensuite.
As you go up the stairs to the upper level of the home there is a study nook with ample storage and another stunning family bathroom with a separate shower, bath and vanity. As well as two double bedrooms with views to the hills, both have large built in robes for storage.
The secure, private well-established landscaped gardens are easily maintained, with areas of lawn for your children or pets to play. There is also a gate in the back fence that leads to the Major Aitken Reserve to extend your children's play area. Double internal access garaging plus good off street parking allows room to manoeuvre a boat or trailer.
This immaculately presented home is close to cafés, shops and great walking tracks and other outdoor activities. Zoned for Thorrington, Beckenham, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High schools. The home and its location will inevitably attract attention from a wide range of buyers and interested parties, you are advised to act quickly. To aid you in the purchase of their home our vendors have invested in a Detailed Builders Report, LIM and Title to assist you. Don't miss this opportunity, Call now to view.
Please be aware that this information would have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.