- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: partially double glazed, Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Bathroom Heater, Heat Pump, Solar Water Heating, (Retro fitted double glazed in master bedroom & kitchen window).
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Alarm not working.
About this listing
Superbly presented throughout. Two double bedrooms, both with built in robes. The open plan /kitchen/dining area adjoins a separate living room. The kitchen /dining area is flooded with natural light and sun. The living area opens to a private courtyard with an excellent indoor/outdoor flow the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon and evenings. Internal access double garage.
All EQC work has been completed - Cera zoned land category TC2 (yellow) handy to Barrington Mall and the City. Our owner is fully committed to selling with other plans already in place. This is a perfect property for first home buyers, retirees and investors. Inspection is essential, Call now to view.
Please be aware that this information would have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.