- Land Size: 776 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other (Beach Front House)
- Unit style: Number of levels: 1
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Hardie Plank
- Joinery: Double glazed except conservatory, Aluminium
- Roof: Steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Solar, Other (Heatpump x 2)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Gas Cooktop, Rangehood, Oven, Dishwasher, 2 x Heatpumps, Bathroom Wall Heaters x 2, Heated Towel Rails x 2, Extraction Fan & Light x 1, Clothesline, Auto Garage Door Opener x 2 (No Remotes), Triangle Shade x 5, Solar Hot Water
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Conservatory, Studio (historical))
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Pool (Heated, Above ground and Security fencing), Spa, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Wooden)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: TV in master bedroom, Middle iron gate, IP Camera, Tool cabinet in laundry room, all removable decorative items in garden
About this listing
* There is no clearer message than this!
* No time this week to tell you about the property.
* Few pictures tell a thousand words.
* Come this weekend to view it yourself!
* All EQC and Insurance completed.
* Great beach front location - (access from back yard)
* TC2 land.
Please be aware that this information would have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.