- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1996
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Under floor, Other (Heat Pump)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Gas Hob, Underbench Oven, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Storage on RHS of Garage
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Designed for a contemporary comfortable lifestyle, the modern open-plan kitchen/dining lead out to a delightfully sunny deck whilst the living space is flooded with sunshine and natural light. The gorgeous garden abounds with greenery and flowers, not to mention the best apple tree in Christchurch! An urban oasis so close to the heart of the city.
Full double glazing brings you energy-efficient comfort all year round. Soak up the underfloor heating which extends throughout the downstairs living complemented by a heat pump for that extra warming boost.
The floorplan includes a generous double bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite downstairs whilst upstairs you'll find 2 double bedrooms with built-in-robes, well-appointed bathroom plus an additional room for hobbies, study or cosy relaxation.
There's room for all your gear with clever use of roof space storage and a double garage with internal access. Situated in the all important Christchurch Girls High and Christchurch Boys High zones for those with schooling or saleability on their mind and handy to most arterial routes.
Our owner has committed to her next move - this property must be sold on auction day!
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 11.00-11.45am or by appointment.
AUCTION: Thursday 8th September at 3:30pm. Phoenix Auction Rooms, 88 Division St (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.