- Land Size: 905 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump, Nightstore, HRV)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Nightstore, Fridge, Playhouse, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, HRV, Heatpump, Satellite Dish, Smoke Alarms, Glasshouse, Garage Door Remote
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Upright stove, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Glasshouse
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Our current owners have rejuvenated a tired house into a warm, inviting space featuring rimu flooring throughout and crisp, neutral tones and textures - allowing for a seamless transition for your family to move straight in. Additionally, if DIY is in your DNA, further scope to enhance and add your own touch is possible with the current EQC cash settlement being transferred to the new purchasers.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are bathed in natural light, due to the northern orientation and large french doors and windows; the flow is seamless to the entertaining area and patio, adding yet another dimension of enjoyment.
The fully fenced, established grounds beautifully frame the home, providing privacy and a generous space for children and pets to play. Double garaging with workshop is a real bonus for functionality.
Hoon Hay is a sought after location renowned for its strong sense of community and an abundance of nearby shops, and cafes. Top recreational opportunities are on offer with the Port Hills, river walks and Pioneer Recreation facility right on your door step. A short commute to the city and excellent school zoning includes Hoon Hay Primary, St Thomas', Our Lady of Assumption, and Cashmere High Schools.
What an outstanding opportunity for you to invest in your family's future!
Download Property Files including LIM, Title and more. Please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE192691
AUCTION: Thursday 20 October 2016 from 1:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.