- Land Size: 1045 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Generous four car garage with inspection pit, three off street car parks
- Construction: Summerhill stone
- Joinery: Timber, Double glazing
- Roof: Corrugated iron
- Insulation: Underfloor (plastic), Batts- ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Electric ducted underfloor heating/cooling system (6 grills), Night store)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Stove, heated towel rail, rangehood, electric ducted underfloor central heating/cooling system (5 Grills), nightstore, clothesline, security alarm, freezer, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Extractor fan, Double sink and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The house has a sunny northerly aspect, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, modernised bathroom, electric ducted underfloor heating/cooling system, double glazing, and a sunny terrace to enjoy the garden.
Set on a rear section with good parking and a generous four-car garage, complete with inspection pit.
Beautiful private garden, where our vendors have created a piece of paradise. A myriad of beautiful plants abound - roses, iris, peony roses, azaleas and rhododendrons. A large vegetable garden with an abundance of fruit trees completes the picture. Close to Waimairi School, Cobham Intermediate, Papanui High School.
This is something special that is seriously for sale!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.