- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 870 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Timber and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Heat Pump)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Alarm, Heated Towel Rail, Dishwasher, HRV, Logfire, Heatpump, Heater (wall) in Bedroom, Ceiling Fan, Bathroom Heater, Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Garden Statues/ Ornaments, Curtains and Drapes at front door, cafe curtains in kitchen, driveway gate
About this listing
A new kitchen opens through to the sunny living room with a log burner to keep you toasty during the winter months. Large picture windows look out onto a myriad of fruit trees - apple, quince, cherry-take your pick!
Three double bedrooms, or two bedrooms and separate dining, offer you a choice of living options.
While most of the hard work has been done indoors, there's still scope to create your own outdoor entertaining paradise.
As a starter home, investment or downsizing proposition, this property will be hard to beat. With the Port Hills on your doorstep, it is also close to schools, shops, transport and cafes and an easy commute to all the delights of Barrington, Riccarton and the city centre.
However, don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself but be quick as this property won't last!
OPEN HOMES: Saturday 1.30 - 2.30pm & Tuesday 4.00-5.00pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 23rd March at 12pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.