- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 559 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: x 2 Remotes for Eletric Gate, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Partially Double Glazed, Timber
- Roof: Profiled Steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump x 2)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Underbench Oven, Ceramic Hob, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge - Freezer, Washing Machine, Heat Pump x 2
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Microwave, Gas bottled and Finished in Granite and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A refurbished open plan kitchen leads onto a pergola-covered deck for sunny al fresco dining during the warmer months.
With three bedrooms (master ensuite), there is also scope to expand further in a location that only continues to increase in value.
Fully fenced, with automatic gates, this is an ideal property for the children and pets to safely cut loose.
Set back from the road on a sunny north-facing site, the home comes with the covetable zoning for Christchurch Girls' and Boys' High Schools.
Well placed for retail, services, cafes, education options and spending lazy Sunday mornings at the Farmers Market at Riccarton Bush, all the reasons this property is such an astute investment in your future just keep adding up.
This wonderful property will be sold so early viewing essential!
OPEN HOMES: Saturday and Sunday 11.15 - 11.45am and Wednesday 4.30 - 5.15pm.
AUCTION: Thursday, 13th April at 12pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.