- Approx Floor Area: 293 sqm
- Land Size: 667 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: Home & income
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Color steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Heated Towel Rail x2, Alarm, Tarras (Woodsman) Log Fire, Microwave, 2 x Bathroom Heaters, Extractor Fan On Benchtop, Wastemaster, Storage In Garage, External BBQ Area Surround
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Balcony / deck
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance: Street Frontage
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Fish Pond)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Large north-facing living spaces are always a great start, and this four bedroom family home does not disappoint, with those living spaces full of sun and light.
Making the most of the private, fully-fenced grounds is a given here, with the dining and living rooms opening to the gardens to make the most of the warmer months.
On the ground floor the slate flooring, a good sized office and separate laundry are all useful features for family living, taking care of all the practicalities.
Upstairs the main bedroom, with its ensuite and fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe, opens to a private north-facing deck that overlooks the gardens which include a pond.
The light and sun in this bedroom is amplified by the conservatory style windows along one wall.
A further three double bedrooms, one of which opens to a deck, are serviced by a good sized family bathroom.
Double garaging, off-street parking and a quiet location complete a home that is designed as much for entertaining as it is for enjoyment.
Scheduled to go under the hammer in just a few short weeks, time is of the essence if you want to make this wonderful home yours.
AUCTION: Thursday, 20th April at 12pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
To download the information for this property please visit the below link or copy and paste the URL into your web browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RN5951
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.