- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1999
- Property Type: Retirement living
- House style: Other (Unit, Over 60s townhouse)
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat pump)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains, Heat pump
- Kitchen: Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Body corp fee $: 3550
About this listing
Bright, fresh, neutral décor and generous living spaces set this "over 60's" apart from many of its contemporaries. Nestled well back in this popular gated community of mature residents Unit 4 offers privacy and security yet retains the comfort of knowing that others are close at hand if required.
The dwelling consists of a spacious open plan living area, two bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes), and a large bathroom/laundry. The living area and master bedroom open out to decking and the private garden. Properties in the Pegasus Village complex are well sought after when they become available as the location offers the convenience of being close to the local amenities, bus route, and within easy walking distance of the New Brighton retail precinct. Vehicle parking is available for those who drive and enjoy the privilege of venturing further.
Immediate possession is available.
Call today for your appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.