- Approx Floor Area: 115 sqm
- Land Size: 220 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Property Features: Other (Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Alarm, Heated Towel Rail, Underbench Stove, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Auto Garage door x 2 remotes, Bathroom Heater, Supa Tub
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms upstairs with dual access to the bathroom. Downstairs features a modern kitchen with open plan living /dining, There is internal access from the very spacious double garage.
The living area opens out to the sunny, north facing, fully fenced garden area, allowing you to entertain in privacy.
Within walking distance to Westfield Mall Shops, Cafes and Restaurants, handy to the centre of town, it is just minutes away from recreation options on the Port Hills.
For those requiring school zones, this property is in the Christchurch Boys and Christchurch Girls High School zones.
This is a great opportunity for professionals, families, investors or those wanting a 'lock and leave' property.
My owners want to see a sold sign on or before deadline sale day of 4pm 18th May - so this wonderful property must be sold.
Call to view today!
To download the information for this property please copy and paste the URL into your web browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RN5997
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1.00-1.45pm & Wednesday 4.30-5.15pm
DEADLINE SALE: All offers presented on Thursday, 18th May at 4pm (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.