- Approx Floor Area: 288 sqm
- Land Size: 500 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Hinuera Stone, Titan Board
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Sky dish, Washing Machine Taps & washing machine. Wall Mounted Dryer, 3 x Heated Towel Rails, Heater in passageway, Auto Garage Door Opener plus 2 remotes, 1 x Gas Fire, Built in Furniture/Shelving in Lounge, Gas Hobb, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste Eliminator in Kitchen, Clothesline, Alarm/Security System, 2 x Extractor Fans in Bathrooms, Outside Lights, 1 x Safe, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Or Study), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Power Outside to the Pond Lights and Pump)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Architecturally designed by Barry Morton of Courtney Architects, the attractive exterior consists of Hinuera stone and Titan board while the equally appealing interior includes an elegant blend of clean lines, lush carpeting and warming timber elements which come together to create an immensely inviting property.
Exemplary flow is showcased between the open plan living area, dedicated lounge and private outdoor entertaining area, the latter of which is made possible by numerous floor to ceiling sliders which also invite natural warmth and light into the home.
The striking kitchen will please any enthusiastic chef and features sleek granite benchtops, a double oven and a butler's pantry, while alfresco dining is sure to be a common occurrence over the summertime with the surrounding lush hedging delivering excellent levels of privacy.
Four bedrooms are conveniently positioned across both levels, three of which are situated on the top floor along with the elegant family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom is located upstairs and is accompanied by a walk-in wardrobe and indulgent ensuite that is suitably equipped with a double vanity and a double shower.
Proximity and zoning to the city's finest public and private schools is a drawcard for families while nearby Merivale Village, Victoria Street, Mona Vale and Hagley Park ensure your recreational, retail and restaurant options are plentiful.
Uncompromised style, a superb situation and a highly motivated vendor are all compelling reasons to arrange a prompt viewing of this outstanding home which will be sold on or before auction day.
Please see the 3D video tour link below.
To download more information on this property, copy and paste the following link into your web browser, http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/31D Wairarapa Terrace
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.