- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 676 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Batts, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, HRV System, Clothes Line x 2, Garden Shed, Spa pool & Pergola, Goldfish Pond with water Feature, Solar/ Electric Hot Water, x 2 Heatpump, Security Alarm, Rangehood, Ceiling Fan, Heat/Light/Fan, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Bathroom Heaters x 2, Gas Fire, Garden Lights, Auto Garage Door, Dishwasher, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Large living areas and the main bedroom open to these superb grounds which have all the advantages of a corner section coupled with the security of being fully fenced for those with younger children or pets.
Even better this home is fully accessible to wheelchair users, a rarity in a family home, and comes with four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite.
The freshly painted interior, contemporary kitchen and easy flow of the large, light-filled spaces courtesy of its north-west aspect are complemented by a new driveway and paths.
Peaceful, particularly well-presented and perfectly positioned for family living, this classically styled family home will attract many admirers.
Now is the time and this is most definitely the place to kick start your summer with a shrewd investment in good living.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RN6060
OPEN HOME: Saturday, Sunday & Thursday 2.00-2.45pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 14th September from 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.