- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1991
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Oregan
- Joinery: Double glazing sky lights only, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Gas Heat Pump)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains, 4 Burner gas hob, Separate electric stove, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, 2x Heat pumps (electric & gas), 2x Heated towel rails, Auto garage door opener + 2x remotes, Clothes line, Water feature
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Water, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Lovingly maintained by house proud owners, this highly functional home features a modern kitchen, versatile living spaces, three good sized bedrooms (two of which have their own ensuites) and a well appointed guest bathroom. Large windows bathe the home in sunlight, while two heatpumps contribute to the warm and inviting ambience of the entire property.
Outside the grounds are superb with mature trees and established gardens framing the home and contributing to a real sense of peace and tranquillity. Double garaging with off street parking for two further vehicles adds further appeal.
The proximity to highly esteemed educational facilities including the University of Canterbury provides all the assurances one could wish for as to the strength of your investment.
Having made up their minds to move, our owners' sights are now firmly fixed on the next chapter in their lives, and a speedy resolution is sought. Properties in this location invariably attract keen interest and astute purchasers should act with haste.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.