- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Rangehood, Glasshouse, Bathroom, Heater, Heated Towel Rail. Clothes Line, Garden shed, Automatic Garage Door Opener, Security Alarm, 3 x Matching Rugs
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance: Driveway
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
With its own private courtyard opening off the living area, this rear townhouse has the advantage of additional off-street parking as well as a double garage and is the rear townhouse in a small set of just five.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is big enough to be practical and not so big that you're going to have to spend a whole lot of time on housework.
Upstairs you'll find three double bedrooms, the main with a private balcony and ensuite and a second bathroom.
Good storage, a neutral décor, double glazing and a prime position are all desirable attributes and, while perfectly comfortable now, there's scope to add your own cosmetic changes and create any interior design style from English cottage to New York chic.
A whole lot of choices but just one townhouse with all these advantages means you're going to have to move quickly.
Its proximity to the city, Hagley Park, retail, restaurants and schools means it's not destined to last long.
Viewing by appointment.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.