- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer and Fibre Cement Cladding
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: Open plan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Urban
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
- Body corp fee $: 200.00
About this listing
The open plan living, dining, and kitchen areas, along with a sunny conservatory gives you plenty of space to spread out in. The kitchen has an abundance of bench and storage space, and is well lit by natural light. The recent addition of new carpet throughout is an added bonus.
There are three bedrooms, all with built in robes. The bathroom has been updated, with a separate bath and shower. There is a large separate laundry with direct access to the rear of the property. Heating in the home is a heat pump, plus a HRV. Our vendors have had batts put in the ceiling and insulation under the floor, so you'll love coming home to the affordable comfort of a house that's easily warmed.
It is a short car ride to Barrington Mall, this home is conveniently close to Addington, Central Christchurch, handy to essential local amenities from Schools to Doctors. The home has a double internal garage and off-street parking.
Sellers have firm plans and need this property sold! Call now to view or pop along to one of our open homes. This could be your first step on to the property market.
To download Property Files please visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE192908
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.