- Land Size: 506 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Hardie Sheets
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump, Garage door remote, Outdoor lighting
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Everyday you'll feel like you're on holiday in this modern 215sqm four double bedroom family home. A multi level residence with top storey Master bedroom boasting a tiled ensuite, including double shower and walk in robe. An elevated 506sqm section set well back from the road creates a private and peaceful setting with views to the Ocean, Port Hills and Southern Alps from the Master bedroom.
Beautifully presented with neutral decor throughout, custom made curtains, brand new carpet and freshly painted inside and out this home truly feels like a new palace aka home.
Entertainers will love the open plan kitchen, dining and living flowing onto a north facing, sheltered deck, capturing all day sun.
Enjoy a short stroll down to the beach or unleash the mountain bike and head to Bottle Lake Forest. With Parks, Waimairi Beach Golf Club, Walkways, Wetlands and the newly planned Avonside Girls' and Shirley Boys' High Schools, the revamped QE2 Park is well underway with pools and hydroslide due to open mid-2018, there's so much to offer and in the pipeline for this area.
- TC 2 Land
- Double glazing
- Great sized internal access double garage with extra storage room
- Off-street parking for your boat, caravan, or camper
Seize the moment and capture this stunning seaside property for your own .........
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.