- Land Size: 1.1943 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Lifestyle
- Garaging / carparking: Double Lock-Up x 2, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Free standing
- Construction: Roughcast
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Ceiling/Underfloor Partial
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heat Pump x 2)
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Alarm, Extractor Fan (Kitchen), Heat Pump x 2, Auto Garage Door Opener x 2 (3 Remotes), Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan (Bathroom), Extractor Fan (Family Flat), Garden Shed. Chattels in the family flat will be sold 'as is where is' as they are not tested. This includes instant hot water unit , Rangehood and Air conditioning unit.
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove and Extractor fan
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Other (One Bedroom Family Flat)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Barn and Shed)
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Instant Hotwater Unit, Stove, Cold Air Conditioner (* Chattels Note Tested and As Is Where Is)
About this listing
Privately hidden away through a short driveway from the main road, there are so many way of re-arranging this session to suit your own living purposes. With 2 X huge double garage, glass house, paddocks, huge storage shed, barns, garden shed and a one bedroom family flat, you will live an exciting lifestyle here either working from home with an animal farm, vegetable and fruits farm or a small business.
The home comprises a sunny sunroom, open-plan kitchen/dining/ living opening onto a sunny deck that lead to a private small garden that you can sit and enjoy the afternoon tea with your family and friends. There are 3 sunny double bedrooms with good size double or triple wardrobe and drawers in each room. There is a single guest room or study room that is located near the main bathroom with separate shower, washing sink and toilet. The house is kept originally neat, tidy and with further enhancement will make this a modern home living of your very own design of your lifestyle dream home.
Our vendors love the location and lifestyle living for the past 9 years and it is time to move on to other projects in life and instructing is clear to sell it.
Come and view this potential asset yourself and make an offer to take the blessings of this land.
Viewing is by appointment only.
Schools in Zone
Aidanfield Christian School
St Thomas of Canterbury College
Middleton Grange School
Lincoln High School
Halswell Residential College - Doesn't have Zone
Hornby High School - Doesn't have Zone
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.