- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1998
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Tilt Slab Concrete
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Ceramic Cook Top, Electric Oven, Heatpump, Scope Wall Heater, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, Heat/Light/Extractor Fan in Bathroom, Auto Garage Door Opener + 2 Remotes, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A highly functional kitchen and very well appointed bathroom complement the two generously proportioned bedrooms, while the versatile living area contributes further appeal as does the excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Outside the private and sheltered north facing courtyard offers welcome respite from the rigours of modern day life, while the large internal access garage provides ample storage space.
The icing on the cake is the popular location within close proximity to the City, not to mention the convenience to the public transport route, ensuring everything you could ever need is within easy reach.
Well maintained, low maintenance properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the City are in demand and with my vendors imminent move north with no turning back, prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly!!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.