- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Polished
- Heating / Cooling: Central heating
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Christmas could come early for you this year with this sweet morsel in Strowan.
Sited on a peaceful, secluded, sunny, rear full section, this character 1940s two storeyed property boasts understated style and flair.
A superb gourmet kitchen with marble worktops and gas hobs, generous family bathroom and an extensive gas central heating system are some of the delicious offerings of this home.
The dining and living are sun blessed with French doors from the dining to a private BBQ patio. Perfect for the upcoming Christmas festivities under the whimsical pergola adorned with climbing roses.
Two very generous double bedrooms occupy the upper level.
Tasteful timber flooring flows through to accentuate the romantic personality of this charming abode. The potential to enhance this property is there for you to make your mark and titillate it to your taste.
Opportunities are boundless with the fantastic proximity of this delightful offering in Strowan. The sound of the bagpipes can be heard from St Andrews College and the laughter and social energy of the Merivale entertainment precinct.
If you are looking for your first home or an investment, this 120sqm home has the qualities and attributes to make your wish list this Christmas.
Whether you have been naughty or nice this year - call Santa's little helper for a viewing today.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same