- Land Size: 708 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium - Upstairs Bedroom
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Insulation: Polythene Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Log Burner)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Log Burner, Panel Heater x 2, HRV System
- Kitchen: New and Designer
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Built to last in the 1920's, this home enjoys the best of both worlds. Its inherent charm has been beautifully protected with timber flooring, leadlight windows and wood panelling whilst enhanced with the comfort and convenience of modern services including a brand new kitchen, HRV system, heat pump and log burner tastefully integrated throughout.
Accommodation is generous and totally flexible, thanks to four double bedrooms spread over both levels and spacious living areas with ample space for entertaining, including a formal living room and sun drenched conservatory with easy access to the sheltered, peaceful and private deck and courtyard, just perfect for dining alfresco.
Away from the hustle and bustle, the tranquil leafy outlook is set on 708sqm grounds, yet you're just moments from local schools and so close to the amenities of the Central City. Dual street access is complemented by the garage and vast off street parking.
On the market for the first time in almost 3 decades, we recommend your earliest inspection - who knows when the next opportunity might be? My downsizing vendors are committed to their next move and will consider offers before the deadline.
Deadline sale - All offers to be submitted by 2.00pm Friday, 23 February 2018 (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.