- Approx Floor Area: 270 sqm
- Land Size: 917 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2007
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors
- Construction: Plaster, Composite Weatherboard and Brick veneer
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Gas Stove and Heated Towel Rails x 2
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Caesarstone)
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Attic Storage Garage Roof)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered, Paved and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
This property is perfectly positioned to enjoy magnificent views of the mountains and has an unobstructed outlook over Globe Bay Reserve while the idyllic gardens further enhance the feeling of tranquillity and were recently selected for a 2018 Community Pride Garden Award.
The streamlined Dean Gant designed residence has the formal lounge, family living area, dining space and two of the bedrooms spilling out to scenic relaxation on the tiled and fenced patio which spans the entire length of the home.
Impeccable craftsmanship and quality finishes are immediately evident with the exterior showcasing a tasteful combination of plaster render over brick, linea weatherboard and Alexander schist, with the latter hand-cut one stone at a time. The eye-catching features continue inside and include everything from the high-stud ceiling, abundant storage options, contemporary hues, and the bay window through to the striking American oak cabinetry and Caesarstone benchtop that adorn the kitchen.
A myriad of heating options including partial under-tile heating, gas hot water, two heat pumps and a gas fire assures seasonal comfort while four bedrooms provide accommodation with the master boasting an ensuite that features a tiled double shower.
Dual access ensures there is ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles or even a boat or campervan while the spacious triple garage with loft also enjoys the advantage of a single door that extends the space out to the backyard which comes equipped with sizeable planter boxes.
Located in an enclave of quality homes and with the vast local reserve situated across the road, it provides you with all the space you could ever need while zoning for nearby Templeton School is ideal for growing families.
With their next chapter drawing near, the vendors are most genuine in their desire to achieve a sale.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.