- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property Type: Unit
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Decramastic
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Wall Oven, Ceramic Hob, Heat Pump, Clothesline, Laundry Tub & Taps, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
With a lock-up garage plus a low maintenance, fenced garden this property is just what you need to get yourself on the property ladder.
Conveniently located with restaurants, entertainment, the popular boutique shopping emporium The Tannery and public transport routes all close by. Handy to outdoor recreation of the Estuary, beaches and the Port Hills.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or looking to downsize, this very tidy unit in a quiet street, is sure to appeal.
Not only is this a great home but, at this price, it also offers incredible value. There is no time to hesitate; call and book a viewing today or you may just be too late!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/LINZ/CCC/My Land Zone and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.