- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Construction: Stucco
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Partial Wall, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains
- Kitchen: New, Modern and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Sleepout/Studio)
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
The absolute definition of rural in the city, you'll enjoy uncompromised privacy on a large 814m2 mature section with ample space for recreation and relaxation and a stunning outlook over the paddocks. This is an affordable opportunity for a multitude of buyers seeking an updated home close to schools and amenities
Exuding comfort, the warm, north-facing orientation soaks up the sun and features three bedrooms with built in robes, plus a separate powered studio at the rear of the section ideal for teenagers, work-from-home or Air B'n'B.
Recently completed open plan kitchen and living, is complemented by a separate dining area, offering wonderful inter-connecting spaces with access to the expansive deck & outdoor entertaining areas.
Situated near many local amenities and attractions such as Pioneer Stadium, the Port Hills, Adventure Park and many recreational walks and tracks plus the families educational needs are taken care of with zoning for Cashmere High School and Hoon Hay Primary School.
Robustly constructed stucco over brick, a brand new driveway plus a mechanics pit for the car enthusiast are just a few of the great features on offer here, with a price tag that won't break the bank!
AUCTION: Thursday 3rd May 2018 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To download the information pack for this property, please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193026
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.