- Approx Floor Area: 105 sqm
- Land Size: 405 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1965
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heatpump
- Kitchen: Original, Extractor fan and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, South, West
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This could be the best investment in Avonhead! Secure your future with a rare opportunity to renovate and enhance the value of this solid brick construction, three bedroom home in an enviable location!
Handymen, first home buyers, investors and young families take note, our owners have vacated and want an immediate sale!
Situated on a low maintenance, freehold 405sqm section on TC1 land, there is plenty of scope to enhance the internal décor and add value to a property with already "good bones". Enjoy neutral décor throughout, a separate laundry and heatpump providing year round comfort.
In zone for sought after schools (Avonhead Primary School, Riccarton High School & Middleton Grange School) plus nearby to the shopping centre, Staveley Reserve and many other local amenities guarantee the strength of your investment.
This home represents great value for money, meaning your DIY, first home or easy care investment dreams can be well within your grasp. Immediate possession is available so don't delay!
To view the property information please visit http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/BE193034
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.