- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1995
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes. Alarm, Heatpump, Rangehood, Heated Towel Rail, Dishwasher, Bathroom Heater, HRV, Retrofit Double Glazing in some windows.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The decision to downsize has been made, our owner is extremely excited about her move into her new rest home villa. You can also be very excited as you now have the opportunity to purchase this appealing townhouse. Our vendor has lived here since new giving testament to the home and its popular location. This low-maintenance brick townhouse offers a safe and sunny environment perfect for young or old.
Two double bedrooms, open plan kitchen / dining. The spacious living flows outdoors through a ranch slider door to the private garden. Bathroom with separate bath and shower along with a separate toilet. Internal access single garage.
Retro-fitted double glazing, HRV and heat pump for winter warmth. Close to shops, river and hill walks, zoned for good schools and handy to the CBD and Riccarton.
To download Property Files, please visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193021
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.