- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Land Size: 675 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Free standing
- Construction: Rockcote
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Colour Steel Tiles
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Gas bottled
- Electrical: TV points, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heated Towel Rails x 2 / Bathroom Heater x 2 / Oven / Range hood / Dishwasher / Taps / Light Fittings / Fixed Floor Coverings / Smoke Alarms / Gas Fire / Fujitsu Heat Pump
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Finished in Other (Free Standing Oven with 4 Burner Gas Hob)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Designed with a focus on style, comfort and with high quality fixtures and fittings construction was completed by Mike Greer Homes in 2017.
Wooden timber flooring, tiled bathrooms, internal laundry, Velux sky light, high ceiling height in the open plan living dining are some of the design features presented in this property.
At the centre of the home, the kitchen has been designed with both style and practicality in mind. Sleek white open plan kitchen, waterfall benchtop and scullery, contrasting with a black splashback, tap wear and sink offer a design statement for the discerning buyer.
Configured to accommodate a busy lifestyle, the open plan living dining allows for effortless living and entertaining. The lounge and dining area interact superbly with the kitchen while the bi-fold doors allow seamless access to the outdoors.
The property presents itself with expansive outdoor living, a Kwila deck leads onto the easy care parklike north facing garden. Here it is easy to enjoy summer dining, evening drinks, spending time with family and friends.
The home's naturally warm north facing position has been further enhanced by a gas fire and heat pump. The property also has the added feature of a power saving gas Bosch hot water system for endless hot showers.
The property also has the added benefit of an electronic security gate providing piece of mind assurance.
Located just five minutes away from the centre city and bordering on the prestigious suburb of Merivale this property is superbly located. Attractive to young families and couples whose busy lives demand contemporary and convenient living.
Easy walking distance to the busy and vibrant Edgeware Village, cafes, restaurants, shops, local schools and parks this property is located in a long established popular suburb.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same