- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 443 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Villa
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Stove
- Kitchen: New, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Not only does it still have its beautiful original features, which include a covered inside/outside porch, great for taking those muddy boots off, But with a new kitchen, new roof and the entire house been rewired, you know there wont be any nasty surprises.
Outside let your imagination run wild, with a 443m2 section, a separate workshop and room for some vege gardens, there is something for everyone.
Situated in a convenient location with easy access to main arterial routes, shops, local schools and public transport nearby.
Whether you are looking at buying your First Home or adding to your Rental portfolio, this could be the property for you.
Currently Vacant, please contact Sarah today to view.
For more information copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/AH4747
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.