- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Hardiplank and Battens
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Metal Tile
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Other (Wall Heater)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Oven and Hobs, Log Burner, Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan, Waste Disposal, Bathroom Heater, Microwave Oven, 2 x Dishdrawers
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
You will love living here, by day you will marvel at the breath-taking views over the city and beyond. By night with the lights dimmed, you will be spellbound by the glimmering lights below.
There's a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining with a stunning Ingrid Geldof designed kitchen that is focused on function and enduring style, the dining flows through a ranch-slider door to the outside. The light bright living area opens to the deck where dining al fresco must be mandatory over the summer the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends.
Thoughtfully modernised throughout with three bedrooms, master with a walk-in robe, attention to detail evident in every room, this has been a much-loved home and it shows. Beautiful updated main bathroom with a second shower and toilet downstairs off the laundry for your convenience.
Terraced areas of outdoor living complete with a potager garden, plus the added bonus of a second living/media room or office below the home and a large double internal access garage to complete the picture. The detailing and quality of finish makes this home an attractive proposition in such a prime location giving you an opportunity that you're not going to want to miss out on.
This stunning home is for definite sale so call us now to avoid disappointment! As our Sellers plans are cemented - this will be sold!
AUCTION: Thursday 2nd August 2018 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
To view Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193074
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.