- Land Size: 817 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Engineered Timber)
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A complete renovation has breathed life back into this classic character home, with new carpet and flooring throughout, as well as a complete new coat of paint for both the interior & exterior of the home. You will also enjoy the large updated kitchen with all new appliances.
Sympathetic enhancements have ensured that the home's period features have been thoughtfully retained including the bay windows, exposed timber panelling, French doors and leadlight windows which will appeal to buyers who desire the best of both worlds.
The versatile room off the kitchen can act as anything from a study, to a TV/games room or 4th bedroom. With French doors opening out from this room as well as the kitchen, it provides a lovely indoor outdoor flow out onto the covered patio space.
Outside, the sizeable 817m2 section hosts a large back yard as well as a garage with extra storage space and ample off-street parking. Within the garage complex is a separate workshop/studio.
Nestled in the heart of Richmond, this property enjoys easy access to the amenities on Stanmore Road and in Edgeware Village as well as The Palms and is close to the inner city.
If you're in the market for an immaculate entry level property or are seeking a home in which to raise a family, then this home is bound to appeal.
With my vendor being committed to a new project this is one house too many. View today and you will be impressed.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same