- Land Size: 1480 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1981
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick veneer and Cedar
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: mostly, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Wall Oven, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Dishwasher, TV Aerial, Gas Hobs, Heated Towel Rails x 3, Heat pumps x 4, Cat Door, Alarm, Refridgerator, 2 x Hose reels, 1 x Sun Awning
- Kitchen: Modern, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 6: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
A diverse selection of indoor and outdoor living spaces ensures this home will please every generation and the Nottingham Stream boundary presents a picturesque backdrop where you'll spend countless hours unwinding in absolute privacy. The easy-care garden is a notable highlight and hosts an abundance of greenery, multiple entertaining areas for the adults and is the ultimate playground for both children and nature's locals including monarch butterflies, fantails and ducks.
The vendors have poured a considerable amount of energy into this property with improvements including extensive landscaping and expanding the footprint of the home to introduce a further two bedrooms and a mezzanine. Furthermore, they've painted most of the house both inside and out, added some new carpeting to the interior, modernised the downstairs bathroom and constructed a deck.
Enjoying the warmth provided by all day sun, the soaring stud in the living area offers a further feeling of light and space with the exposed timber beams contributing an element of character while heat pumps ensure this six-bedroom home is kept comfortable throughout the seasons.
Located at the end of cul-de-sac down a rear section this home is only a short distance from Halswell Shopping Centre and is zoned for Halswell School.
With the determined vendors preparing to move onto their next chapter, they provide you with a genuine opportunity to enjoy the fruits of their labour and obtain their private slice of paradise.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.