- Approx Floor Area: 300 sqm
- Land Size: 1454 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Plaster, Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Separate Cooktop (Gas), Dishwasher, Fridge, Extractor Fan, Waste Disposal, Heat Pump x 2, Security System
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining, Separate living, Separate dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping, Steep
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Overgrown
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
With three living areas comes a lot of flexibility, from working from home to accommodating extended family to creating a teenage retreat.
You can add to this the four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate dining room along with the well-designed contemporary kitchen.
Large decks off the living and main bedroom add considerably to the appeal here, with the north-facing aspect making sure you are bathed in natural light and sun from sunrise to sunset and a chorus of native birds to start and end your day.
Three car garaging with internal access takes care of the practicalities with additional off-street parking.
This "As is Where is" property is a superb opportunity for the astute buyer to elevate their sights and reap the benefits but you will have to move fast. Vendor now lives in Thailand and will not be returning to New Zealand to live.
It's going under the hammer this month unless someone beats you to it with a prior offer.
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday & Thursday 1.00-1.45pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 26th July from 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.