- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (HRV System)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Heat Pump x2
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate and Other (Fridge Plumbed)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The timeless facade conceals a contemporary interior which is decorated using a visually pleasing neutral colour scheme that offers the perfect setting for your style.
Central to everyday living is the spacious open plan area which attracts natural light and flows out to the large deck for easy entertaining while the tidy and well-sized garden beyond is securely fenced for the safety of pets and children.
The presence of a sleep out is an excellent bonus, and it features a bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and heating. This versatile space will appeal to buyers who desire a secluded study space, teenagers retreat or would be ideal for those who work from home.
Comfort throughout the seasons is provided by two heat pumps and an HRV system, while the well-appointed family bathroom with separate bath and shower completes the package.
Positioned a short stroll from the local shops and Westminster Park, this property is also only five minutes' drive from Merivale while those who frequent the central city will appreciate the straight-forward 10-minute commute.
Beautifully presented and marketed with determination, this delightful home is about to undergo a change of ownership, and your earliest viewing is encouraged. Contact me for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same