- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Rangehood, Oven, Laundry Tub, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
If you are looking to get started on the property ladder or add to your investment portfolio, this is the opportunity for you! A brilliant starter for someone - it's big enough for a young family and offers a very affordable route to home ownership or an absolute bargain investment!
You will love the recently completed cosmetic upgrades to the property, the warm and bright living room opens into a sun filled conservatory, an inviting space for relaxing and entertaining. Decorated in modern colours, it has a heat-pump for comfort, the updated kitchen is easy to work in, with plenty of storage, the tidy bathroom has a separate toilet and the shut-away laundry is conveniently off the kitchen.
Private, fully fenced grounds are low-maintenance - perfect for pets, children or relaxed weekends with friends.
Situated in a convenient urban location only 5kms away from Christchurch CBD and close to Eastgate Mall & Woolston Village, Bromley Park, plus access to schools and public transport.
Ready for your immediate enjoyment and at this very competitive price it won't be around for long - make your move today and get onto the property ladder!
To download property information please visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193039
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.