- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 713 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (HRV System)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Garden shed x 2
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a 713m2 private section on TC1 land, it is hard to believe you are so close to the airport.
Owners currently living in, while utilizing extra rooms as an Airbnb, with great return, you too could earn extra money or have plenty of room for the extended family.
Modern kitchen, with a double Electrolux oven, Bosch dishwasher & plenty of bench space which is perfect for the cooks of the house.
With two separate North facing living areas and sliding doors onto a fully covered deck with transparent pull down blinds, this home is an entertainer's dream. Double insulation, double glazing, two heat pumps & a Moisture Master (heat controlled ventilation system), gas hot water, irrigation system in the garden and 2 garden sheds are just some of the additional features.
Not only is this home close to shops & the Airport, but in zone for sought after Primary & High Schools, perfect home for the family to grow.
Owners are motivated, and ready to play with the Grizzly Bears in Canada. Don't miss out on this one! Call me today for a viewing or come along to my Open Homes. Looking forward to seeing you there.
For more information please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/AH4780
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.