- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 723 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Open carport, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Original and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Thursday 6th September 2018 from 12pm
98 Moorhouse Avenue
Neatly presented and benefiting from a raft of refurbishments that offer peace of mind, this three double bedroom home is an appealing option when looking to secure a move in and live home for your future.
Earthquake repairs to this 1950's home have greatly enhanced the property with an excess of $200,000 worth of improvements including modern new bricks, long run iron roof, insulation, a new driveway and a new garage with a carport........
A tasteful neutral colour scheme adorns the interior and ensures any number of furnishings will fit neatly into the home, and although it's incredibly comfortable as it is, scope remains for buyers to update other areas if desired.
Large windows allow natural light to stream into the open plan lounge and dining space which is warmed further by a heat pump, with a well-sized kitchen, a family bathroom and a separate laundry completing the layout.
Situated near the local shops and just a couple of minutes' drive from the sand and sea in New Brighton, growing families will also appreciate the proximity to the QEII Recreation and Sport Centre and the shared Shirley Boys' and Avonside Girls' High School campus which is due to open its doors in 2019.
Presented to the market for the first time in nearly 29 years due sadly to the owners passing. Act promptly to secure this excellent home as the family have made their wish's clear with this chapter now at an end and we are instructed to SELL NOW!
Property documents ( cut and paste the following link into your browser )
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.