- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 865 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Pellet Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (New power box)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Pellet Fire, Heated Towel Rail, Fan Heater
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
With new carpet, a fresh interior and good sized spaces, this immaculate kiwi home is tailor-made for families.
Its weatherboard exterior now features energy-efficient maintenance free double-glazed aluminium windows, along with an efficient pellet fire and updated bathroom in pristine condition.
Boasting a large section, private, fully fenced and close to schools, services, transport and shops.
The kitchen offers good storage and food preparation space and the adjacent dining and family living area is flooded with natural light and sun. There are three double bedrooms.
The hard work has been done for you by the owner's skillful renovation of this well-built home, that will see you well housed for a long time to come.
A perfect starter home, while for an investor it is an excellent addition to the portfolio. My owners instructions are clear, this property MUST BE SOLD!!
To download information for this property, please copy and paste the URL into your web browser:
AUCTION: Thursday, 6th September at 12pm. 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.