- Approx Floor Area: 150 sqm
- Land Size: 812 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Tandem
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Log burner, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heat Pump & Remote, Heated Towel Rail
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Three double bedrooms and one single or study plus, a studio with ensuite off the garage this property is brilliant buying. For your purchasing convenience a building report, LIM, title and all EQC documents will all be provided.
This is great buying for first home buyers or those looking to move into an exceptional school zone area. There are two w/c's inside and a spacious bathroom (ensuite in the studio could be a rental or maybe you have a family member living with you who requires their own space).
Warm and cosy with a large heatpump and permitted log-burner till 2034 in the large and spacious living areas offering open plan yet separate spaces for convenience.
A few minutes stroll the corner shops mean milk and the paper are never far away, across the road is the park and a pre-school.
Key details: TC1, Avonhead Primary and Riccarton High zones, freehold 812spm section, quick possession available, EQC repairs complete.
Register your interest immediately, motivated sellers mean this property WILL be sold, if you haven't seen this you are missing out!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.